written by Ryan Scoble
- no audition
- A peer led workshop where you get 15 minutes that is "your time." Whether you want to run monologues or songs, talk about type, ask advice, etc. The time is yours to do with it as you please!
- The relaxed and judgement free environment provided a nice place to work on songs and monologues and receive helpful feedback from peers.
- Not as structured as some classes (they try to keep a good eye on the clock, to make sure no one goes over their 15 min)
- Recommended? Yes. I found it nice to go over audition material amongst peers with no official instructor. It felt less like a class, which lead to some better results for me (in my opinion).
- Individual Attention, Interactive, Positive Peers, Organized, Rewarding
- Fairly Priced
- Grade: A