written by a former participant
- Application Fee: $500-$850
- 5 performances
- Venue: Horsetrade Theatre Company, Kraine Theatre
- Very good working with festival staff, some exposure and guaranteed reviews. Also, there's an ability to get extended with FRIGID Hangovers.
- Competent Staff
- The festival provides publicity services and some resources with putting out postcards & discounts, but otherwise, it's up to the artist to get an audience in the door.
- Recommended? Yes, it's especially good for traveling or 1st time self-producing artists. Companies will find it hard to produce in this restrictive model, although it has been done with some success at this festival for lower budget productions.
- Do you feel like your piece got the exposure it needed to move forward? Yes
- Grade: B